Explore Chicago’s Pulse CNA Program: A Pathway to Empowering Healthcare Careers
Discover the enriching Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program offered by Chicago’s Pulse—a beacon of quality education on both the North and South sides of Chicago, Indiana, and Wisconsin. With a solid reputation as an American Heart Association-approved training center for BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses, Chicago’s Pulse extends its expertise to the realm of CNA training, fostering the growth of skilled nursing professionals.
Chicago’s Pulse CNA program unfolds in-person, fostering hands-on skills and real-world expertise.
CNA Training: Embark on an illuminating journey towards becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, approved by the Illinois Board of Higher Education and the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Duration: A comprehensive 5-week program
- In-person Engagement: Embrace an immersive learning experience with in-person classes
- Essential Curriculum: Cover a wide range of essential nursing skills
- Flexibility: Catering to diverse schedules, the program offers morning (AM) and evening (PM) class options
- Eligibility: Open to individuals aged 17 and above
- Tuition: $1,175 (inclusive of a $100 non-refundable registration fee)
- Additional Costs: Estimated at around $300 for equipment and fees
- State Certification: Successful program completion qualifies students to sit for the state board exam, leading to listing on the Illinois Nurse Aide Registry
Aspiring students initiate their journey by connecting with the Training Coordinator during an initial meeting. The session outlines the admission process and program prerequisites.
Enrollment and Prerequisites
- Application and Enrollment Agreement: Complete the required forms
- Registration Fee: Secure a seat with a non-refundable $100 registration fee
- Tuition Payment: Pay the total tuition of $1,175 before class commencement
- Equipment and Fees: Approximately $300, covering essentials like textbooks, uniforms, stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs, and more
The CNA program delves into crucial aspects of nursing care, including:
- Role of Nursing Assistant in Long Term Care
- Effective communication
- Safety and infection control
- Mobility and body mechanics
- Personal Care, hygiene, and nutrition
- Alzheimer’s Disease and specialized care
- Palliative care for the terminally ill
Empowerment through Education:
Chicago’s Pulse remains steadfast in its commitment to shaping competent healthcare professionals. Equipped with the expertise gained from the CNA program, graduates contribute significantly to the healthcare sector.
Sure, here’s the information you requested in a table format:
|Program Duration||5 weeks|
|Class Schedules||In-person classes|
|Prerequisites||Minimum age of 17|
|Certification Exam||Eligible for state board exam|
|Location||3219 W. 111th Chicago, IL 60655|
|Job Placement Assistance?||Not mentioned|